Friday, January 27, 2006

Testdriver Hits the Road!

Testdriver Hits the Road!

Ok. I've read all the manuals, pored over all the catalogs, and now, armed with what feels more and more like a cardboard sword and a newspaper hat I'm strapped in and flying down the freeway of motherhood at what must be, by all accounts, breakneck speed. It's the baby road-test, and I'm afraid there's no closed course.

I'm an administrator in a small Montessori preschool, and as such am supposed to have a certain "expertise" when it comes to young children. In my Montessori Infant and Toddler training, all the old-hand mommies said over and over, "I wish I'd known all this when I was having babies!" Well, I'm heading out with all the information they wished they'd had, and I'm here to see just how far it'll get me.



No comments: